Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sleepwalking

Last night I was doing methods homework downstairs (my bedroom is upstairs) and then the next thing I remember is waking up, I was like WHAT THE HELL. I NEVER WENT TO BED?!?! HOW THE HECK AM I HERE?!?!

I went downstairs and my methods books and pencil case (and diary and calculator) were all in my schoolbag.

My mum said that she woke up at 4am and all the lights upstairs and downstairs were turned on. Weird... I don't remember doing that, seems illogical. Then again, I do psychology 3/4 so following that I must've fallen asleep while methoding, hit stage 1 sleep, then stage 2, 3 and then stage 4. Then sleepwalked my books into my bag, sleepwalked the lights on and sleepwalked to put myself into bed.

I SLEEPWALKED!

HIGHFIVE!

maybe next time I'll catchup all my methods so I don't have to do it the next day ;D

time for more sleepwalking...=D

Goodnight ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment