Friday, May 28, 2010

Exams

I LOOOVE exams, and I'm not just saying that because my english exam today went very well (My language analysis was SUPER good, my creating and presenting was good and my text response essay was average), but because I just love exams in general.

SAC's, assignments, pracs, tests, all these assessment tasks or assessments spread out throughout the year that have relatively small contribution to your final result. If you do well, it doesn't make a huge difference, if you badly, it doesn't make a huge difference so you need to do well on all of them to bring up your mark.

An exam, however, such high contribution (%) to your final grade yet in just 2-3 hours?! That's AWESOME!

I also love the only-have-to-come-to-school-for-exams timetable, that works really well.

The adrenaline rush feels good.

You just gotta hardcore study and ta-da, good grade.

Exams.....are the best. Just simply, the best.

If you didn't have exams, each of your assessments or tests would be worth like 5-10%
That's (n)

Well maybe it's just me, but I just love exams =]

No comments:

Post a Comment