Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wing Chun update 4

So I'm probably going to learn Wing Chun like not just short-term but long-term. So I need moneh (and I'm burning my parents' moneh pots as if I'm being used as a punching bag for Zakum....) SOOO, dropping all forms of tuition (methods, english, chemistry) and using that to pay for Wing Chun classes (most probably)

Also, I can triple kick now, I don't know what it's called and it's probably unrelated to Wing Chun but I kick about my neck/head height and then spin 180 and kick again with other foot and then finish with another 180 and kick a third time with 1st foot.

yah.... I also know how to spin quickly while running, actual foot movements.

Wooden dummy... probably not until I do a little bit more classes.
mmmm... that's all I can think of for now?

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment