Monday, May 10, 2010

Catchup

I am oficially exTREMELY behind in the following areas of my life:
-Psychology revision/summary notes
-Biology revision/summary notes
-Maths methods exercises
-English longest memory handout/oral
-Piano practice
-Organisation of folders, handouts, books and booklets
-Fitness (although I don't really care)

Tonight I shall try (in order):
-Read over longest memory one more time
-Complete and print my english handout (which I hope Mr. Bates won't kill me for not giving it to him sooner)
-Do 7A methods
-Do 7B methods
-Do 7C methods
-Do 7D methods
-Do 7E methods
-Do 6E methods
-6F...
-6G
-6H
-6J
-6K
-6L
-6M (if it exists)
-Longest memory chapter summaries
-Oral speech
-Fix up methods book (it's has 1 or 2 ripped out pages and most of the pages are halfway to ripping out)
-Fix up chemistry exercise book
-Fix up biology exercise book and handouts
-Organise music booklets, handouts and display folder
-Psychology revision/summary/study notes
-Biology revision/summary/study notes
-Draw, download, print or acquire biology, chemistry and psychology diagrams, flowcharts, labelled pictures/drawings and hand them up all over the walls in my room

And a whole lot of piano practice throughout it.

if I manage to get all that done, then WOW, GO ME!
The handouts MUST be done tonight, but I am aiming for all of chapter 7 (so far) to be completed tonight.

Wish me luck on my catchup endeavours and good luck to any of you who are too, catching up on things that need catchup,

Farewell,

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment