Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wing Chun update 2

Punch combo's
Arm movements
A couple of kicks
Wooden Dummy arm twist around thing (even though I haven't got a wooden dummy)
Simultaneous limb strikes
Chain punching

and that's about it

I read up on these Wing Chun classes in Burwood. BUT the description was like "learn and practice self-defence mechanisms that can be used on the street" or something. So it's probably less martially-arty and more white-person-makes-self-defence-classes with a couple of moves used as a PRACTICAL thing, not the actual martial art =[ that's too bad I guess. =/

Still, it has an extremely convenient location and time so I might try it out....

I want a wooden dummy, if anybody gets me a random present, make it a wooden dummy, PLEASEEEE

That's all for now,

Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment