Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wing Chun update 3

So I realised that the 8 foot (exactly) pole I have in my room that I use to turn the light off when I forget and I'm already in bed and saves me getting into that sleepy mood (it's an awesome pole that I keep next to my bed) is not JUST that but it can be the long pole I've been looking for, for Wing Chun

Wing Chun: 6 forms, one is the 'long pole' which is 8-11 foot long pole (although some can be 6-7 feet) and my pole is 8 feet long EXACTLY. xD WOOOH! and its adequate, for now.

Also, I'm probz gonna drop some tuition and take up Wing Chun classes. =D I found a good place and getting quotes, hehehee ^_^

I love my long pole. Also, wooden dummy, probz not for now, lol.

Other than that, worked out a couple of Wing Chun sequences, as usual. And I'm trying to stretch my legs and make them more flexible and more accurate, so my kicking is better.

Yah,

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment