Tuesday, May 4, 2010

.....on my mind.....

"Mind of Jon"

here is a blog that says what's on my mind at the moment:
-Ada
-Oh crap, tomorrow is that blood donation thing for group one? I dont think i'm group one, am i? uh oh, he said drink lots of water D: nah, im not in group one, blegh, i'll be fine
-Hmmmm I feel like a fatass, so much food....
-CRAP! METHODS TUITION TOMORROW AND I GOT SO MUCH TO HAND IN ><
-I feel like eating garlic bread
-Why am I blogging? I should be methoding...
-Ada
-I should put some music on...
-I wonder how many people read my blog
-Oh that's right, before I forget, everybody give Peter Demajo $5 tomorrow.
-Tomorrow I have a methods re-test, I should REALLY get going on my work.
-Chem Chem Chem...
-Ada
-AM I GROUP ONE? like not chemistry group 1 elements (even though I would love to be as they are AWESOMEEEE sodium <3 potassium <3) no... I'm fine, stop worrying Jon
-Blegh
-Poop
-Oh right... music... haha xD
-DAMN! I haven't been doing much piano practice recently, oh well, I'll just go hardcore practice tomorrow
-I need to prepare english handout and write up my english oral and memorise it and make cue cards, all very soon. FML
-My english tutor can't come tomorrow
-YAY! more time for working
-NO! I have to do the english work on my own
-Ada
-CRAPP chem thing on thursday, finishing up chem SAC >< gahh
-Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog
-this list is long.....well sorta?
-Ada Ada Ada Ada Ada Ada Ada Ada
-I'm bored...
-Does that count? can I BLOG that?
-wth am i talking about, im not bored at all, LOL!
-penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis...
-Its losing quality, I should wrap this up....
-Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment