Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pink

So I was inspired, by Melissa Tiong's random topic 'pink', to blog about 'pink'.

WELL..... pink is a shade between white and red, yes? So we can express the colour 'pink' mathematically by the expression white < pink < red.

From that expression, we can say if there is a shade of bright red, it is indeed not red, it is pink, and this is why. If there is white with x quantity of black, so long as x>0 it will not be white, it will be grey.
And if there is black with y quantity of white, so long as y>0 it will not be black, it will be grey.
In the same way, if there is red with a quantity of white, so long as a>0 it will not be red, it will be pink.
And if there is white with b quantity of red, so long as b>0 it will not be white, it will too, be pink.

However, the word 'pink' often conjures up an image of something somewhat more or less halfway or so between red and white, not really close to one extreme.

Pink....not my favourite colour, I don't love it, I don't hate it, it's just another colour that appeals to female psychology more so than male psychology, regarding humankind.

I don't know, I'll probably blog again tonight.... hmmm.... what to blog about.
So incase I don't blog again,

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment