Friday, April 16, 2010

Brother started Mapling

So now my BROTHER started mapling, LOOOL =D

He created an Aran? This new class that didn't exist since I last played, (alot has been changed).

Now there are adventurers, Cygnus Knights, Legends (Aran/Evan) and in future... donno, but there will probably be more to come ;D

My sister made an Evan too. Dragon master class, you attack with your dragon as your spirits are one. Interesting and good idea, good on yah nexon! (or wizet? :S)

When I saw the pictures I was like "Evan is magic-dragon class" and "Aran is melee-wolf class" but NO! Evan IS magic-dragon class and Aran is melee class but it is more combo related and now I love it. I generally prefer melee classes, you know... the tanks, warriors, fighters, dragon knights, BERSERKER! =D

So I shall play my brother's if I am bored, hehe...

COMBO COMBO COMBO *swings polearm* GO DANIEL! XD

*escape*up*enter*quit*

1 comment:

  1. Nexon sucks. It's like how to train your dragon. It came out exactly the same time and also You are weak as shit without your dragon, and Aran sucks balls cos you gotta do the quests.

    ReplyDelete