Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Group Three Lifegroup Camp

So I decided to write about my parent's life group camp that I was dragged along to, since... well I feel like it.

Woke up 5:30 to talk to friend but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE wasn't online ><
(2/4 Friday 8:22 AM) we left the house in the car all the way to Rye, I slept the whole way and then when got there I ate 3 EASTER EGGS for breakfast =] I felt sick.....
Then unpack and blah blah some stuff and then ate lunch at some point, DIY curry laksa, all the different ingredients and you make your own dish =] YUMMY! Missing her though :/

Then we play outdoor games and I teamed up with Derek (High five derek) and we owned. Simply owned. Then played with my dad and we owned too. And then some other game, I forget what but it was fun. Still missing her :/

Then Cranium O_O wow, cranium.... funny game ^_^
LOL.....honeymoon =P
But yeah.... still missing her:/

Then dinner... BBQ.... alot of food, yet she is not there :/
And then decorating eggs x] my egg picture shall be facebooked soon
And yet, I still miss her :/

Then Karoake (that how you spell it?) .... I sang like one song and then went to bed
Missing her heaps now, but I slept nevertheless *sigh*

Next day ate breakfast....went beach, found STARFISH and it was so awesome because they were something about 30 cm in diameter and had 11 legs each. Did you know they eat under the centre of them and shit out shit at the top of their centre? Then the shit flows over their head? I found that fascinatingly awesome, imagine if I COULD EAT FROM BETWEEN MY LEGS AND SHIT OUT THE TOP OF MY HEAD!! Not as awesome but funny ^_^ I found a starfish leg (floating in water somebody must have ripped off one of the legs) and then you put ur finger on the bottom and all the suckers grab onto your finger, SO AWESOME, it sticks on. Then I stuck the whole starfish on my back but no pictures because it was out at sea and it took a while to get the starfish to stick on. Yet it was beach and I was thinking of her :/

Then ate some snacks and head back for lunch where we ate up everything else, which was aLOT of food, I felt stuffed, then we clean the house and go home ^_^

I slept all way back and then got home but she was offline =[ So I offline message and one minute later she online x] hooray! =D

Weird Blog, but yeah, thought I'd share with you guyzz =)

1 comment:

  1. =] loll u woke up at 5:30am but SOMEONE wasn't online :P
    when you fink about it.... it is prettty funnnny :D
    but sorry again =]
    <3

    ReplyDelete