Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Open day tomorrow

So tomorrow is open day, the day where choir performs, orchestra performs, students sing and perform, blah blah, classes change to be more FUN and PERKY and PRESENTABLE and the SRC give scones covered in jam and cream to the parents and grandparents and randoms and family friends and older siblings and younger siblings and blah blah blah blah that walk in and out classrooms, around the school and blah blah blah =.=

we get like no hwk so that's a PLUS PLUS GOOD GOOD thing. And my grandparents and mum and maybe my dad (probably not, he has work) will be coming ><

MEH.

Something to blog about... because alot of people, namely Ada, Jack, Mellisa (A. J. M = JAM) xD.

Of course there will be the 2 or 3 randoms that stalk my blog/facebook profile but will never ever tell me and never ever talk to me probably. They may be non-existant... but they exist, I know because I used to be one.

So to THOSE people, Your awesome ;D and keep doing what you doing even though I dont know because its awesome, just like you. ;D

BYE AWESOME PEOPLE
...here I come open day >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment