Thursday, April 22, 2010

Parent Teacher Interviews and other stuff...PART TWO!

I went to the interviews.... with my parents....and was there during feedback.

so here it is, I was telling ada over msn so I'll just copy what i said here cuz I Cant be stuffed re-typing up:

the feedback differed from teacher to teacher but pretty much all teachers (except johnson (music units 1/2) cuz he's awesome and his classes are never boring) said:

Jon* says (7:54 PM):
*"jonathan is a good student, he is a smart student" (sandwich method, start with something good, then bad and conclude with good)
*then..
*"jonathan is often VERY VERY tired during class, he is very lethargic and exhausted at times"
*"jonathan has alot of great and enthusiastic and sophisticated ideas and interpretations in his head, he just needs to work on getting that onto paper in a clear and communicateable way"
Jon* says (7:55 PM):
*and then
*"his lethargy and tiredness has been evident in some of his results (60-70%) but when he is not lethargic his grades are quite high (85-100%)"
Jon* says (7:56 PM):
*"jonathan is a good student and with some change to his time management, he will achieve excellent results, thank you mr and mrs cattermole"

Chem (reed): Jonathan gets good marks except for one of the pop quizzes which he got 0/7 (0%) which was quite dissappointing, NO SHIT I HAD A FREAKING PANIC ATTACK DURING THAT POP QUIZ. When you have epic levels of fear and shock its hard to even write a letter, thats why i wrote 2 lines on the damn sheet =.= but i dont really care, nobody noticed me crying and going insane on the back table that day and pop quizzes dont count so meh.

english (bates): he was okay.... yeah, good points and bad points, gave me advice on how to not be tired (exercise =.=) and sleep better or something, bates is funny and he's cool so it's all good.

methods (marks): I was about to burst out laughing. She must've said 'high marks' 'low marks' marks marks marks... which is her surname, i find that funny. Then she is like 'jonathan's methods are good but hard to understand' i was like OMG SHE SAID METHODS DO....NOT....LAUGH but yeah. Then she went on about my lethargy and how she too is a psychology and for half the interview talked to me and my parents about sleep patterns blah blah blah

music (johnson): jonathan's average score is A, he has 96%, 98%, 86% and 60% (pretty much everybody got 60% on that one cuz he made 50% of the SAC a trick question on something we didnt study which he specifically told us wont be on the SAC) =average=A

psych (cuddon): bagged me out for being behind, said i got good-ish scores, since its my 3/4 i better study harder, yeah nothing that much....

bio (delorenzo): i wasnt there for that but my mum told me she wished i was there, but i dont know

YAH! grandparents are here now, they got my room, im sleeping in my brothers room and NO! ada, we are not having gay love =.=

speaking of ada... i am talking to her now, hence i am happy and every time she sees my longest memory cover on webcam she is like PUT THAT SHIT AWAY ITS SO SCARY! =.= racist.... as if thats scary! xD LAWWLLL

so right now besides all that im studying with nat and....before shana but mainly myself 60%, nat 30% and shana 10% i dont know

I got ionic compounds, covalent stuff, metals and metallic bonding and carbons and hydrocarbons to study ><

hydrocarbon/carbon is easy
covalent is even easier
ionic is ehh not as easy but still quite easy
and metals is hard!! (ge it? metals are hard!! hur hur hur x])

My sister got a 'bad report' regarding her science, D: xD but she probz wont do science in VCE so i think she's fine.

chem studying time!!

i may or may not blog later/soon

so umm...

[fancy goodbye]

No comments:

Post a Comment