Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fishing

So today (5/3) (yes I am writing this late (12:18AM) past midnight) but it still was 'today'. Speaking of that, think about it, is 'tomorrow' past midnight or when you wake up 'the next day'?

If you go to sleep before midnight and wake up in the morning, it makes no difference and such philosophical questions need not be discussed (but it's philosophy, so no question really 'needs' to be discussed but it's fun and helpful =D) I, personally, see it as the next day as hours are merely an artificial measurement of time. However, days, are not. I'll probably discuss this in future posts to come but back to the topic at hand, FISHING

So I woke up at 5am and went fishing on a boat with my dad and his friend (family friend). We had several bites each but in total only 2 keepers, both flathead. I don't see the details of fishing that blogworthy so I won't go into that much detail. Afterwards had BBQ and finally come home at 6pm (or somewhat around that time).

Yeah..... I also will be posting up study notes and revision notes for the following subjects:

Subjects I wil largely concentrate on:
-Chemistry units 1&2
-Psychology units 3&4
-Methods units 1&2

Subjects I will moderately to small concentrate on:
-Biology units 1&2
-English units 1&2
-Music (solo performance) units 1&2

Subjects I don't do (anymore or never) so it probably will be crappy, super rare and general, in fact probably just blog material:
-Business management units 1&2
-Psychology units 1&2
-Methods 3&4

So yeah, look out for them and copy them at your will ^_^ enjoy

That should be all for today
Goodnight from [stereotypical gameshow host] THE MIND OF JON!!!

bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment