Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sister started Mapling

As I type this, my sister is levelling up on Maple Island on the character I helped her create, prior to blogging.

She told me she wants to make a page, so she will probably make a page.

I could go on and write a 14 page guide to pages and white knights dedicated to her but I can't be stuffed typing and she probably can't be stuffed reading, so meh.

The thought occured to me to pick up mapling again, but I dismissed it. The thought of picking up dofus also occured to me, and I pondered over this one a bit longer. After weighing out the pro's and con's, taking into account my social life, my newfound hobbies (parkour and wing chun) and my girlfriend <3 and my studies, I decided not to. So I guess that's it, for a while now I have been over MMORPGing. I noticed that my entire social life started to increase exponentially at the moment I quit MMORPGing (Massive Multiplayer Online Rold Playing Game ing). Huh! =D

Every now and then I might get bored and do some grinding or PQing (party quest ing) on my sister's page, but generally nah, I'm over MMORPG's.... for now, at least ;D

And I was pretty happy I decided not to resume RPG gaming, as my girlfriend randomly brought up how she is really thankful I don't game heaps, and she loved me for that. So now I'm like YEEEER! BOYYYYYY!!!! Go me =D <3 you Ada =] (and no JonTay, you canNOT have her -.-)

[stopped typing for a minute]

....because my sister came in asking me where to find red snails xD and now I'm back to blogging, hmm.... today I'll hopefully clean out my fishbowl, containing different moulds, fungi and my two dead goldfish. They've been dead for over a month now and the water has gone blackly translucent.

I shall blog more today, sooner or later, but for now.....

HAPPY MAPLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment