Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Changes to my blog

Yes, there are some things I will change or at least have come to conclusion to:

1. There will probably never be hyperlinks (except small rare ones)
2. There will probably never be any pictures or videos and if there are, SUPER RARE, eg two or three times a year or if you're lucky (if videos are considered good) four or five times a year
3. I will most probably NOT publish study notes up since VCE is a rank-based system. That doesn't mean I won't study with my study peeps such as Joel, Natalie, that other random person and whoever else wants to study with me.
4. That doesn't mean I won't put up study notes/guides, it just means I won't put them up within the next 2 years.
6. Pondering over these points, my blog will proabably just be 100% text: blogs, tags and titles, etc. haha xD
7. Did you realise I skipped '5'?
8. I know that's not a change to my blog but meh, none of these are really changes as nothing has CHANGED, blogally, only psychologically on what my aims are for my blog, and to notify you guys about them
9. There WILL be times where I don't blog for like a few days or even a week or two, and there will be other times where I blog rapidly, eg NOW and other times. So it will be like an ejaculating penis as in, it will be in spurts, frequent outbursts of content. By the way, did you know, if you light a few relaxation candles pre-climax and play that string music crap thats romantic? or whatever, this 'mood' can make your ejaculation a gentle stream rather than outbursts of spurts of semen?
You will have to be unstressed too for this to happen.
11. I dont know why I just told you that
12. No wait, I do, because I say that kind of stuff, hur hur hur
13. Did you realise there was no 10? If not, HAHA fail, if so, HAHA fail.
14. Don't get it? I do, ask me if you want to get it, because it means that you read this blog xD
15. ByeByeByeByeBye

No comments:

Post a Comment