Thursday, April 15, 2010

First week back - Term 2, Year 11

Sorry took so long but I have been neglecting this blog for a while now, 4 weeks? Or so, here is the blog:

This blog is titled, 'First day week - Term 2, Year 11'...yeah.

Monday:

Nothing much happened. I guess I did stuff...? I had an afterschool which Mrs Tremaine told me it was in 0019 and it was in 0010 so I was given a lunchtime detention to make up for the 30 minutes of the afterschool I missed. Which is ridiculous as the reason for getting the afterschool is stupid, in my opinion.
It happened last term, in term 1. It was on my biology excursion to Rickett's point, at some beach I think. Anyway, I picked up a jellyfish and it stung me on my wrist, it was a big jellyfish, a circlish one, about 50cm in diameter. After I noticed my wrist started stinging, a rash appeared and my arm went stiff-ish to move. It was hard to flex my fingers and my vein went prominent.

Then I got worried, so I was like OH CRAP OH CRAP so I ran back to Chalmers who was like YOU MORON 20 times. And I was like oh wait... urine helps jellyfish stings so I got ready to piss but I was like oh yeah, my 35+ biology classmates are in front of me right here, so I went behind a bush, but there were randoms and they would probably complain to Chalmers, so I went to the toilet and started pissing on my arm. Then I accidentally got the stinging crap onto my foreskin and was like OHHH NOOOO! my penis is stung! And it hurt.... alot.... moreso than my arm. When I left the toilet clenching my penis, I realised it would look bad in public, and so I resisted. It was hard, it was very hard, it hurt, alot. It hurt alot.

Now my penis, foreskin, wrist, arm, everything is perfectly fine, but yeah. And after ALL that pain, I get an afterschool for 'picking up the jellyfish' in the first place, yes, it was my fault, but the agonising stinging on my untouchable penis should suffice for punishment, but telling Dekker that would be 20x more stupid than picking up the jellyfish, so I took the afterschool. And did the afterschool on monday, the first day of school. But I missed 30 minutes, So I did the detention the next day.

Tuesday: OH NOES MUSIC SAC

I stuffed up. I couldn't play my beethoven so I did a Chopin piece instead, only problem was it was only 2 lines, and beethoven was like 6 pages or 8 pages. And so I got a 'C' for professionalism.

And I was last to get assessed and so it ate into lunch (get it? ATE into lunch? hur hur hur) and I missed my lunchtime (read above) Dekker followed up, I told him I had SAC and I'll do wednesday, no biggie, right? RIGHT but there are no lunchtimes on wednesday, so it will have to be thursday (today)

Wednesday: I walked into my english double really tired and cbs attitude. Then I sit down and see its just another handout so I go to sleep. After the first period I wake up and realise it's a SAC. D= and I didn't bring many materials to class. I asked to get excused and ran to the other side of the school to my locker and got some paper and ran back. Then I rushed my SAC and actually finished it! Of course, less detail and quality. But yeah.

HERE IS WHERE I STOPPED. so umm I can't really remember what happened, so that is all,

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment