Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pikachu and Hello Kitty

Yesterday, while thinking about what to blog about I asked Justin Choong for a random thing and he responded with 'Pikachu'. Today I asked Ada and she said 'Hello Kitty' so now I'm doing a combined blog.

I don't know much about Pikachu.... at all. Period.
Oh wait, Pikachu has that zig zag penis, its like he got his erection jammed up a grandfather clock, hur hur hur.

Hello Kitty... xD I feel so manly and unfeminine being more expertly at Hello Kitty than Pikachu. Today I was cleaning my room and found this epic Hello Kitty Guitar Clock. I don't have a camera and I dont know how to take pictures with my webcam, actually I'm just lazy, I promise I upload a picture some other time, but yeah xD

So obviously I grabbed my standard circlish grey alarm clock I use and ripped out batteries for the Hello Kitty one, =D the obvious thing to do.

Hmm... I also cleaned my fishbowl today but I'll leave that for next blog, either today or tomorrow. OH CRAP! Forgot to finish off quadratics notes for Ada... ummm ummm blegh, tomorrow it is. Until the next blog

HELLO KITTY POWER UP! BAZOOOOSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment