Sunday, April 4, 2010

First Blog...Ever

So here I am, making a blog, due to the inspiration, blogs, comments and suggestions of the following people
-Ada
-Matt
-Xiyi
It's funny, cuz if makes MAX, ahuhuhuhuh *chuckles* don't know what that is related to but yeah. I cbs, attaching blog URL's but matt's is bakamatt, look it up yourself. I realised instead of torturing people by spamming them with my thoughts, etc, I shall blog them, that way they can read themselves and it's alot less depressing than typing it into notepad. So today I was at mah church eating lunch and then i saw this soupy dish and thought "soup.....wez....head....$8" and then started laughing on the spot and everybody stared at me and I'm like i'm sorry and then I zoned out into some cut out scene in my head and imagined wez' (redmond's) head being decapitated, hollowed out and filled with soup then sold for $8 and was like AHAHAHAHAH. Then I saw through his hollowed out eye sockets and into his skull with the small vegetable pieces and spices floating around within the translucent soup and was like awww.... poor wez, then my mind drifted further into the process of decapitating wez and I saw his neck arteries burst and get hacked open by some maniac axeman/chef and was like 'huh.... that guy that's preparing/killing wez looks alot like me' then I was like wait a minute..... OMG WEZ IS GONNA DIE! noooooo'z so then I was like no more ><" .......spurt spurt spurt wez' blood =D

[end of blog 1]

No comments:

Post a Comment