Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tidy room, +1 couch

My room is finally tidy, like really tidy, and I got a couch. SO HARD MAN!

I had to move from one end of house to the other, then up narrow staircase, then turn and do another staircase, then turn and go back down a semi-hall way and then into my room. Me, my sister and my brother managed to do it. =D

And so now my room has a couch, not just any couch, an AWESOME couch. Really. It folds out into a double bed so now I have 3 potential beds in my room *nudge*nudge*wink*wink* But yeah. Also, if we apply the law of the universe: The uglier and worn out a couch is, the more comfortable it is. It applies to all couches, think about it. Those posh new expensive couches.... are they ACTUALLY comfortable? NO! They are horribly BLAH! But MY couch.... ahahahahaha, it is worn out and torn is so many places, the cushioning and spongs is like half destroyed and its over 15 years old, I have BABY photos with that couch. Ahhh, be and my couch, we go WAYYY back. [flashback]

So my couch is HOMELY comfortable, makes my room so awesome and it fits perfectly, sorry no pics, you have to come to my room to see it for yourself ;D

I'm thinking of getting a table/desk/mahjong table for my room xD

Also, the new rearrangement makes my bed really awesome, and I got my electrical stuff set up, everything reaches perfectly. If you see, you will love it, I am in love with my new bedroom setup, it is the BEST. And there are no dead animals anymore =D

I am just superly happily super happy with my room now. :)

COUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment