Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wing Chun update 1

YEAH! I think this is my first wing chun blog! xD
So it's been coming along quite well, self taught and all, practice with Jazer occasionally, YEER!

Horse stance, other stances, stretches, drills, exercises.

Chain punch I need to improve, reflexes I'm extremely satisfied with =D, blocks and redirects, thoroughly satisfied with, just need to improve the force of my strikes.

I wanna get a wooden dummy, it's better than walls and poles and people :S (like using people as a wooden dummy/practicing tool, not an actual person to practice with, thats different)

But they're like $400-$700 and I was like Nooooo, i'm thinking of making one, which would be practical, not the best of course but still good =]

yeah..... need to find a partner(s) I can reguarly practice with. AND.... still need that wooden dummy... :S

I think that's about it,
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment