Friday, April 16, 2010

Consequences of rapid blogging

So when I first started blogging, I blogged HEAPS, and I was like nah, I'm cool, they're about work, study notes, diary entry/daily life stuff, Ada, what I do, my hobbies, philosophy, my thoughts, I'm fine.

And Melissa Tiong was like (in different wording) "Oh I did that too, the whole rapid blogging thing for a week, and then I left my blog to rot for a month" So I was like hmm... okay, I'll be careful, and she was right D:, I have been neglecting my blog for some time now, I mean, every 3 or 4 days maybe a blog or two but yeah.... she was generally correct.

So now I shall make an effort to blog consistently, whether alot or a little, I shall blog. And I am, this is my 4th? blog today and I'm still going... Probz do about 6 or something.

YEEEE-AHHHH BLOGGGG-INNGGG

*randomness*

-bai-

1 comment: