Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day Five - Six things I wish I'd never done.

Neglect piano during my primary years - If I hadn't, I could have finished grade 8 before VCE and make my life a whole lot easier.

Screw up my friendships - Biggest one of them all, I've done it multiple times, wish I never did. Don't really wanna say much on this but yeah....complete regret.

Dig holes in my arms - Because in job interviews and when meeting new people, it's going to be a hassle having to explain my scars on my right arm.

Play runescape - Oh the hours I wasted....this one isn't something I'm like "MANN HATE THIS SO MUCH, HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!?!" Runescape had the perfect balance of boring and addictiveness. If a game is too boring, you quit. If a game is too fun/addictive, you play it until it gets boring. Runescape had that balance that made you drone over it for hours and for me - years. Simply put, I could've done more productive things.

Not starting my blog earlier - Blogging is amazing, I wish I'd started it like 3 years ago, or even in primary. :D

Let me goldfish die - They were good goldfish, and fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment