Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day Three - Eight ways to win my heart

The following eight dot points are under the assumption it is in a romantic manner:

1) Talk to me - The more you talk, the closer you are? Well the closer you are in that direction, if that's what you're aiming for, anyway.

2) Spend time with me - Same principal but much greater. Even if you don't talk, so long as you spend time, you're gonna get results.

3) Be a female - It's surprising how many people get this one wrong. I'm not going to fall in love with you, unless you're a female. That means you have a vagina, without the use of surgery. I do NOT want some transvestite, I'd rather fall in love with a guy, than a tranny.

4) Do any activity on a regular basis - Whether it be studying, jogging, oral sex or just plain hanging out, if it's on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis, it's good. (y) Even better if it's productive unless the product are babies. Yeah, I don't want babies during VCE.

5) Trust me, or even better, have me trust you. - Because....I don't trust anybody so if you manage that, you pretty much got me.

6) No lying, cheating, gossipping, backstabbing or any of that stuff. Even though I do lie, I don't lie to my 'significant other'. Loyalty, honesty, that kind of stuff is what I'm looking for. (y) Because then I can really connect with that someone.

7) Flexibility - I don't mean physically (although that DOES open the door to a whole new realm of sexual position) I mean routinely. So I can 'pop in' to visit or randomly decide to meet up. That kind of thing.

8) A repeat, spend time with me, physically, virtually, reguarly, it doesn't matter what. Just talk to me and spend time with me. Then from there you can figure out what to do next because....

No comments:

Post a Comment