Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How I Met Your Mother

The show that everybody is talking about, with the legen-wait for it-dary suited up Barney and it's 'awesomeness'. I had my doubts. I mean, I didn't doubt it would be THAT great of a T.V. program, with the feedback from the general public, I KNEW it probably BE legen-wait for it-dary.

But people quoting that line every 10 seconds is ridiculous.

I watched the first episode today (Gotten off Joel Wu). It WAS indeed legen-wait for it-dary. :D
Better than I thought it would be.

And I'm probably going to continue watching it and finish it by the end of the holidays....maybe.
It depends how many seasons there are.

Anyway, I'm getting off JonathanC4 now to do chemistry and watch more HIMYM.

Oh wait, it's past midnight, may as well do my next 10 day thingy, since it's turn-on's which is related to turn-off's.

Conclusion: HIMYM, is a good show, I recommend it. Saying that, all of my followers probably already seen all the episodes and are thinking how slow I am. I'll adress this issue in another post soon...

Until then,
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment