Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September

My former favourite month of the year, you remind me of relaxation.

There was meant to be atheletics day in which I have no events so I planned to sleep in then go to Joel Wu's house to study. So I stayed up till 5am studying, watching anime and writing a story....so the whole day today I was sleepy.

It rained. It got cancelled. My dad got a text and he forced me to go to school.

I hoped Joel also would go to school too but he stayed home waiting for me, I feel like an ass now. But that's okay, I'll just make it up another day (<-- LOL, rhymes. =] )

English...Mr Bates forgot his stuff so we just watched youtube.

Music....we played a game with the ending scores something like:

-900 Hans
-90 Jazer
2 Me
105 Jere
1400 Isaac
3500 Shirin

Hans....failed.

So did I, but at least I was positive.

:D

Methods.....just some boring next exercise.

Pinch and a Punch for the first day of the month, no returns,

Good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment