Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm not pregnant.

Just because I had an ultrasound, it doesn't mean I'm pregnant. Nor, does it mean I have penis cancer. It's JUST an ultrasound.

So here's the story:

I had to see a doctor because of my heart. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm pretty sure, but I have to run these tests because....well, just 'cause.

First, an X-Ray which I blogged about the other day. And today, an ultrasound. I had those sticky circles things stuck all over my body that are wired up to a monitor to check pulse and all that stuff. Then the doctor, who shared the same birthday as me (h5), used this device to see inside me.

So on the screen, you know, that screen which looks like a segment of a doughnut, the ultrasound, showed my heart beating. Fascinating, really...

Afterwards I cleaned myself up and left the room, penis-cancer free.

So yeah, late to school aaaaand, not pregnant. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment